Role: Head of Customer Support
Location: UK, Remote
Salary: On request
At jaam we make companies, departments, and individual users more effective through automation by empowering great people, with great technology, to turn ideas into automation success. At our core, we are a technology consultancy and advisory company who provide best of breed automation technology solutions, project implementation services, and people placement.
The Head of Customer Support will be responsible for leading the customer support team at Jaam Automation and ensuring that customers receive outstanding support. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and the ability to lead a team to deliver world-class service to customers of all sizes.
At the heart of jaam’s service offering is the drive to ensure the on-going value and success our customers realise from the platforms and applications running on them. An intrinsic part of this role is to develop great working relationship with our customers through quality delivery and innovative thinking to expand the service offerings.
The ideal candidate will have experience being part of a customer services or support team for at least 5 years. You will be passionate about technology and meticulous about quality operations and customer care.
- 5+ years of customer support experience
- 5+ years developing with the automation technology stack
- 5+ years operational Knowledge of Microsoft Office365, SharePoint On-line / Azure AD / Exchange / Power Platform / Azure SQL Server
Delivery and operations of platform support including but not limited to
- Lead and manage the customer support team to deliver outstanding service to customers.
- Develop and implement customer support strategies and processes to meet business objectives.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and implement strategies to improve it.
- Ensure that customer inquiries and issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Develop and manage customer support metrics to measure performance and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Identify and resolve customer pain points, and provide recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Train and develop team members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Stay current with industry trends and technologies to ensure that the customer support team is equipped with the latest tools and techniques.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
If you would like to apply or for more information, please complete the short form below: